MatchMyEmail will work with Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007,2010, and 2013. Administrator should enable IMAP access for Microsoft Exchange (help links below). If a firewall is present, it would be necessary to grant access for our IP address through it. Please contact support staff.
- Exchange 2003: 2003 Help File
- Exchange 2007: 2007 Help File
- Exchange 2010: 2010 Help File
- Exchange 2013: 2013 Help File
IMAP SETTINGS on IMPORT TAB
- Import from: Other IMAP server
- IMAP server host: exchange.hostname/IP or name provided by System Administrator
- Connection: Secure and port 993 or Regular and port 143 (check with System Administrator)
- User: email address, username only, or AD username
- Password: email_password
For assistance or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.