In MME web tab, Type:Matches column is blank
Why is my “Type Matches” column blank in my Match My Email cloud?
Aside from making sure 3rd party cookies are accepted and Match My Email is a trusted site, some Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 users have noticed a difference in the cloud view from the Match My Email web tab in Salesforce versus a separate browser tab. Specifically, on the web tab the Type:Matches column was completely blank while the cloud view via a web browser was normal. This may be due to the Compatibility View option in which it allows Internet Explorer to function as an older browser version.
If this happens, disable the Compatibility View following these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools at top. (You may need to press the Alt Key on your keyboard to allow this menu to appear.)
- If Compatibility View is checked, click it to remove the check mark.
- Go to Tools again and then select Compatibility View Settings.
- Ensure that “Display all websites in Compatibility View” is unchecked.
- Also check that https://matchmyemail.com/ or https://*.salesforce.com is not listed under ‘Websites added to Compatibility View’
- Close and re-open Internet Explorer.
For assistance or questions, please contact email@example.com.