Match My Email deployed in production release 3.2.1 of cloud software for email to Salesforce. The improvements are all in response to customer requests:
- implementation of filter email activity by user in Match My Email graphic user interface
- sort by FROM field in MME GUI
- implemented block inline images in Upload Rules of SF integration
- block inline images (KB size) and upload attachments (MB size) settings accept fractional numbers
- changed naming from “object” to “record” in Match+ menu (fixed strings to reflect the right naming)
- background improvements for SF packages optimizations
Cloud software is updated in background. Inline blocking settings must be updated at the Team Dedupe and/or End-User settings to take effect. Another minor release of the cloud software is expected in April 2014 implementing other customer requests.