Internet Explorer and using the Match My Email web tab
I keep having to login to Match My Email on web tab when I use the Internet Explorer browser.
Internet Explorer users should update Security settings before starting MatchMyEmail setup:
- Go to Internet Options -> Security tab -> Trusted sites -> Sites.
- Type in “https://*.matchmyemail.com” in “Add this website to the zone” field.
- Hit “Add” -> Corresponding entry should appear in a list “Websites”.
- Hit “Close”.
- Go to Privacy tab -> Sites.
- Type in “matchmyemail.com” in “Address of website” field.
- Hit “Allow” -> Corresponding entry should appear in a list “Managed websites”.
- Hit “Ok” -> “Ok”
In order to permit Match My Email WebTab to operate correctly within Salesforce, one should allow Third-Party Cookies in Internet Explorer.
- Go to Internet Options -> Privacy Tab
- From the Privacy tab, click Advanced.
- Select the Override automatic cookie handling option.
- Select the Always allow session cookies option.
- For the Third-party Cookies option, select Accept.
For assistance or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.