Embed MatchMyEmail WebTab for Standard Users
Users of the Standard version of Match My Email can create and add a custom web tab to the Salesforce.com menu for all Users. Opening the web tab will give User easy access to Match My Email secure login and Match My Email cloud. (Users of Match My Email MultiMatch do not need to do these steps since the tab is bundled in the managed package installed from AppExchange.)
1. In Salesforce.com, click on name and choose Setup. (Sometimes Setup is to the right of username.)
2. In left side bar, navigate to App Setup/Build > Create > Tabs. Next to Web Tabs click New. [If you don’t see the ‘New’ button then you must contact your Salesforce admin and get permission to add Web Tabs.]
3. Choose for Tab Layout 2 column. Click Next.
4. Fill in the fields as in screenshot below. Click Next.
- Tab Label: type in “Match My Email”
- Tab Name will auto fill with Tab Label
- Tab Style: click box and then select one
- Leave Content Frame Height as “600”
5. In box ‘Button or Link URL’, type or paste the appropriate address below that is correct for your location. Note this is a secure site and thus has “https” as opposed to “http”. Then click Next.
US Customers / Rest of World:
6. On the next screen, leave it applied to all profiles and click Save.
You will now see the web tab in the list of custom tabs, as well as in the top Salesforce.com menu ribbon. It should be visible in that menu for all Salesforce Users.
For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.