Removing a User from Match My Email (Office 365 Global Admin-connected account)
If an employee leaves your company, or if an employee will no longer be using Match My Email, it is possible to deactivate them as a User on the account. Please know that the employee’s emails matched into Salesforce WILL REMAIN in Salesforce. However, all emails in the Match My Email cloud, matched or with No Match status will be deleted. Thus, please review No Match status messages for manual matching or creating new Leads/Contacts prior to deleting User.
To deactivate someone as a User from a Match My Email account that IS USING an Office 365 Global Admin connection, please follow these steps:
- The Cloud Admin logs on to Match My Email.
- At top right, click the middle cog icon and then click More Settings at bottom. A new browser tab will open for account management.
- On the leftmenu bar, click Users
- In the list of Users, click on the toggle button to deactivate a User.
- In window to right, click Confirm at top to deactivate User and all imports.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.