Search in the Match My Email cloud:
- Once you are logged into the cloud, type an email address or name into the Search box.
- The search will find either matched or No Match emails.
- Click Email Cloud in top menu to return to default cloud view.
Search in Salesforce records:
- Type a name into the Salesforce Search box
- Clicking on the right option presented will take you to that record
- Email Messages are visible in the Activity History if you use Standard
- Email Messages are visible in the Email Messages component if you use MultiMatch
- A broader search can be conducted by typing a name into the Salesforce Search box and click Search.
- This will bring up a screen with all records matching that name.
- Clicking on Email Messages at left will show all emails matched to all records based on the name searched.
- Clicking the Show More option indicated by red arrow above will result in a list of all emails matching the search term.
The Salesforce native filter tools at top allow for further drilling down into data.